Thursday, December 25, 2008

Pink Spandex Present


My Christmas present to all the fan(g)s!
Eric looks cold. We should warm him up.
Enjoy!



I tried to make it kind of old fashioned Christmas card-y with the yellow tint.
I'm not sure how the teal was supposed to be patterned on his pants. But Harris described it as looking like Jason's truck, and the squiggles are kind of how I saw his truck's colors

If Alan Ball can put Nelsan Ellis in gold pants...he can put Alexander in pink spandex. I'm just sayin'!

4 comments:

selena said...

your blog have a lot of interesting pictures. I also created one blog, it is dedicated to bodybuilding, so you can see it and less a comment http://synthol.blogspot.com/

Sophia said...

Merry Christmas indeed! :)

luvseric said...

I love it!!! Thanks!!!

Anastasia said...

OMG!!! You don't know how long I have been waiting to see Alexander in Lycra. I hope Alan Ball will include it in his show!!!!!!!